6/22/11

Veggie Cheat Sheet

I am a different girl than I used to be. Duh!




Many things have changed through the years but the most amazing and the one I'm most proud of are my changing taste buds. Most people know that I don't eat salad. Yeah, weird, I know. I don't eat most veggies either. Well, I'm proud to announce that I know can handle potatoes, corn, green beans, asparagus, zucchini squash, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and sometimes a little brocoli. I bolded the new guys. This is quite crazy to me. I thank my husband and mother-in-law for helping me grow. Love it!






My favorite veggie to make on a weeknight is zucchini squash. I just slice them up, boil them, drain, and add salt, pepper, and parmesan. Speaking of, one night, that's all I had for dinner. I thought I deserved the Good Eater's Club Award that night for being that hardcore! 


While on Pinterest, (remember when I told you it's a must try?!) I came across a cooking vegetable cheat sheet. Find it here. Print it off and put it inside a kitchen cabinet door close to your stove. Hope it helps!

1 comment:

CarrieJo said...

i love this post! way to go on the growing list of veggies! you are so sophisticated! :) haha! and i had the same problem with blogger this morning, but then i tried again later in the afternoon and it work...silly blogger! :)