6/6/11

A Weekend Away

This past weekend we drove 10+ hours to Minneapolis for The Mr.'s friend's wedding. I've spent many times there and even lived/worked there one summer with a great friend. Luckily for me, my aunt, uncle, cousins, and lots of friends live there. I love the Twin Cities! It holds a special place in my heart. I can never refuse a trip there!


We left Thursday and got in late. We enjoyed hanging out with the wedding crew, did a little shopping wandering, and had a great dinner on Friday with friends. Saturday started strong with a trip to the Farmer's Market downtown with two of our favorite people, Brian and Amy. Then we headed to the beautiful wedding and reception. Sunday we turned around and drove another 10+ hours. Well worth it!


Fun trip to the Farmer's Market...





A glimpse of the wedding...




Yes, it was awesome! 


I just have to give a shout out to my super blog encouragers, Ashlynn, Becky, Amy, and Christa. You girls rock! 


Old pictures, but here our my awesome Minneapolis friends...




(Bridal shower two years ago.) Aren't they lovely? I think so!


Happy Monday to you, I'm off to work on my "Summer To-Do List".



No comments: