WE LOVE COSTCO! We're crazy for our Costco and there is only two of us.
Top reasons why we love Costco:
- cheaper gas
- cell phone deals
- car tires at a way better price
- family lunch/dinner for under $4.
- samples, samples, samples
- great meat (we freeze a lot of it)
- Claussen pickles
- newly discovered Chobanni yogurt. (With 14 g. of protein, I eat it everyday for lunch.)
- fresh fruit!
- cheapest Feta
- good wine at a good price
- 2nd grade school resources
- magazines at a discount
- occasional clothing purchases
- beautiful bouquets of flowers
- Kirkland brand wipes
- bulk espresso coffee
- walking distance from our church (Usually a Sunday afternoon outing.)
Kirkland (Costco's brand) rocks! I haven't been a member of Sam's Club but I don't think I would ever cross over. Costco is too good to me! Even though the membership is $50, it's worth it even though it's just the two of us.
What's your take? Costco vs. Sam's Club?