Luckily for me today it meant a couple of things...
1. I left work before 4 p.m. (wowzers)
2. I left work 2 days in a row before 4 p.m. (double wowzers)
3. Excitement while opening my mailbox to a beauty.....
Want in on the love? Subscribe here for $5.99 a year.
Are you a magazine lover? I haven't been to into magazines until my recent subscription of Better Homes and Garden. (What a great Christmas present, thanks mom!) I am thrilled to dig in and see the articles on "30 Try-It-Now Decorating Ideas", "Quick and Pretty Spring Containers", and the "No-fail Wall Colors". The learning is endless and pictures are amazing!
In honor of magazine love, I thought I would conjure up a list of some of my favorites. Hint hint...some night when you're bored, go to Barnes and Noble and bask in the beauty that these periodicals offer.
- Better Home & Garden and ANYTHING they publish like storage solutions, small spaces, do-it-yourself (unlimited supply of inspiration)
- Real Simple
- House Beautiful
- Elle Decor
- Metropolitan Home
- Martha Stewart (In honor of my mother who still has every magazine edition since 1997.)
Online magazines: (not quite as cool as the paper version but readily accessible)
Enjoy the inspiration but don't forget the pictures ARE in a magazine and look baller for a reason. Hence, you may not see the belt lying on the floor, bed undone, or alarm clock flashing. No need to envy, just enjoy!!! Happy reading!