4/30/12

Finally the Recipes

I had this party. It was cool. Then I blogged about it and said I would soon post the five new recipes I tried. Now... weeks later, I guess it's time to follow through. My best explanation is spring got busy. I think you know what that means.

Here’s the 5 new recipes from the evening…


Spinach Dip
I would make this again but I would not cook my own spinach and onions. I would buy a freezer pack of it. Lame, I know.
Get the recipe here.
Feta Brushetta
This was really good, only if you like feta.
Get the recipe here.
Chocolate Muffins
I thought the muffin part of the recipe would be a little less intense. They were yummy. I would gobble these at any Mother’s Day brunch.
Get the recipe here.
Old Fashioned Lemonade
We have a friend who has a little girl inside her belly. I was excited to try a special drink just for her.
Get the recipe here.
Sangria
What happens when you run out of wine for taste testing. Mix 1 bottle of white wine, 3 cans of Fresca, and frozen fruit. Cheers!
Get the recipe here.

Planning a party inspires me to try something new.

2 comments:

Lena said...

so, some of us here love cheese and we thought it would be awesome to have one of those cheese parties this summer. Kirby and I want to throw one and it would be cool if you and Mark were here and if you could give us tips. we can talk about it later, but I thought i'd let you knwo:)

Rachel Jones said...

Mmm these all look wonderful! Thanks for sharing