5/10/11

Looking Ahead: Party Time


I can't tell you how much fun The Mr. and I had this past weekend! Yes, we were able to finish the mini marathon in 2 hours and 14 minutes. (I love thinking about putting in a movie and then when it would be over is about the same time we ran. Puke!) I'm proud to report our bodies are healed and our spirits are refreshed. We spent quality time with some great friends and ended the brigade with a dinner at Creations Cafe downtown Indy with 10 of our close friends. Despite the ridiculously slow service it was one of those nights you cling on to for a while. We are truly blessed by those around us!


Although last weekend felt like a total party all weekend, we look forward to hosting a special party this coming weekend too.We have 6 out of town weddings, weekend visits to THE Great Winona Lake, and other adventures with family and friends to make this summer quite busy. We thought it would be best to round up the troops for some fun. Wine and Cheese Tasting! Here's my inspiration pictures, thanks to the help of my favorite tool- Pinterest!









More to come on the party, thought you would enjoy some eye candy. 
Maybe those who haven't RSVP will now make it happen. :)

(Tonight was the best night I've ever written a blog. Why you ask? The Mr. was playing his acoustic guitar- my favorite! Guess you found out I don't normally write at 6 a.m. I'm not that crazy. Well most of the time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there!

Allison said...

Hi Cali...Katy told me you were into blogging and then I saw you on Carrie's blog so I thought I'd say hello. I love your cheese and wine party ideas! I want to have one now! Hope you have a great time!